Tuesday 15 May 2012

ratu hidup ku



ibu
bonda
mummy
mama
umi
emak....

sorry for being late to wish happy mother's day to all mommies in this world..
for my emak "ratu permaisuri hatiku" i always love u not only today but everyday!!
Thank you mom for everything that you have done & keeping doing for me.. Thank you
God for having you as part of my life, you have
taught me many good things' before until now.. what i have become today it's because of you....without you i'm nothing..without you i can't be like this..for sure someday i wanna be the same like you for my kids..
Not every mother wakes up super early in the morning to make some food for her husband and 'bekal' for me..i miss my mom cooks..times are different now..but i will suitable with it..huhu..
I know we may be far apart right now..I'm sorry..but I'll just love you more..Every year that I grow..promise!!



p/s:- happy mother's day to mother in law too :)


0 kata coretan:

Post a Comment